Shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks

Which shocks should I put on my festiva I plan to daily soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on how much money you want to spend. A lot of us run a Custom Coilover Setup on the majority of our cars because it allows for ride height adjustments and basically turns your Festiva into a Race Car! You can follow THIS LINK for details on that setup. All together the Coilover setup will cost you about $650 and some garage time to make a couple modifications. If you don't want to spend the whole $650, I highly recommend doing at least the rear coilover setup which will run you about $200 but allows you to level the car out and makes the car drive much better and a lot less scary on the highway.

If those are too expensive you can pickup struts for all 4 corners from RockAuto or any autoparts store. I have spent as little as $48 for all 4 if there is a decent rebate going on.
    "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by firebush357 View Post
      Depends on how much money you want to spend. A lot of us run a Custom Coilover Setup on the majority of our cars because it allows for ride height adjustments and basically turns your Festiva into a Race Car! You can follow THIS LINK for details on that setup. All together the Coilover setup will cost you about $650 and some garage time to make a couple modifications. If you don't want to spend the whole $650, I highly recommend doing at least the rear coilover setup which will run you about $200 but allows you to level the car out and makes the car drive much better and a lot less scary on the highway.

If those are too expensive you can pickup struts for all 4 corners from RockAuto or any autoparts store. I have spent as little as $48 for all 4 if there is a decent rebate going on.
      Thanks for your information!! Me and my bank account may have to have a talk lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X