Ford or Mazda part number for B6T?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford or Mazda part number for B6T?

I know I can find it on here somewhere but I never have any luck doing searches on this forum. My B6T engine is out of a 1991 Capri and it has the small nose crankshaft. I am looking for the part number for the factory oil pump. I imagine there are separate numbers from Ford and Mazda for the same part. Thank you!
    Rick

Sorry I forgot to mention part number for oil pump in the title. I realized as soon as I posted. I went back a minute or two later to add "oil Pump" to the title and I was informed the time limit to change the title has expired. Excuse me....LoL. stbu
    Last edited by Rick the Quick; 06-24-2019, 02:40 AM.
    '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
    '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
    '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

In the 1990 Capri engine assembly/dissasembly manual it gives the oil pump as part number 6600
    In the 1990 Mazda Miata manual, which used the short nose crank, it gives the part number as B66?-14-100E
    The pdf file scan of the parts catalog is obscured. My best reading of it is ? could be a 0, 1 or 7, with 0 best matching the numbering code for other parts on the same diagram page.
    Thricetiva replaced Icetiva as the new ride
    Icetiva-3-race-car-build
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2533299

Comment

Working...
    X