Westiva 2019 photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westiva 2019 photos

Last weekend Julie and I hosted Westiva in Kananaskis. Even though it was cool and a little wet it went well. Had people drive out from California, Saskatchewan and Alberta. We camped in the area for 3 nights, Bryan Gertz stayed with us for 2 nights before heading back to California. On monday after the meet Julie and I drove over the highest paved pass in Canada which was fun. There was a half page article in the Calgary Herald about the meet and our cross Canada trip last summer which was nice. 3 people stopped by at the meet because they had seen it and a couple talked to us in Cochrane because they had seen the article. Bryan took�my car for a spin and we had a 60's mustang behind us which looked to be in quite nice shape. The cars from left to right are mine with the trailer, Julies, Bryan Gertz, Ian, Joe Glasser who drove with Brian Richardson , Thomas Gage, Joshua Zbitniff who drove with Matthew�Zbitniff. Not in the car photos is Drew Andrews who came out with his mustang. He came out previously with his 2 seater convertable turbo geo metro but it wasnt running well enough to make it this time. You can see the hood of his grabber blue mustang in one photo

There was voting for fan favorite and it was a tie this year between Ian and Julie. We let our son Shawn draw the winner and Julie got the rockauto gift certificate.

It's hard to pick favorites when they are all really nice but Ians car is really eye catching and Julies car was pretty clean with a fresh coat of wax put on the day before we left.

Bryans car had the next most amount of votes and it was really different in that it has no rust! He also has heated seats, power windows and power door locks which were super cool to try out. A couple of these photos are of his interior. His restuffed seat felt quite different and more comefortable than mine. I also have no idea how you guys can ever get used to power seat belts :p

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Last edited by ryanprins13; 08-28-2019, 03:31 PM.

Photos

Comment

Just WoW!
      Y'all have some amazing scenery!
      No car too fast !

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonhealer View Post
        Just WoW!
        Y'all have some amazing scenery!
        Its an incredible area! I wish I had taken some more scenery photos.

Comment

Working...
        X