Notifications and ISO body parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notifications and ISO body parts

Where do I go and how do I set things up so I get an email when there are new posts?Also trying to find misc body parts in the MO kan. area want to do my festiva up like a VW harlequin and just swapping doors fenders deck lid etc.from other festys would be an easy way.Oh also is there a program I can download to resize pics so I can post them.I don't want to do photobucket.
    Last edited by ricko1966; 10-18-2019, 01:33 PM.
    30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

Comment

Going for something like this.Just searching for different color body panels not too far from home.

Comment

Working...
      X