What's missing here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's missing here?

Well, I finaly decided to keep my Festiva, because I have been able to locate a BP swap at last. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. It has been rebuilt with bigger pistons, and comes with the ECU and harness, and I got it for 300$ CAN. The guy says there's a few sensors missing, and I didn't see that many BPs before, so can you tell me what you see missing? Obviously, there's the airflow meter and distributor. See anything else missing?

The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

^^A festiva and tranny?
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I've got my Festy, and I'll keep the Festy tranny for the time being...
      The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

its missing the vics sesnor i beleive.there are two sensors that go one the left side of the intake manifold.someone correct me if im wrong

Comment

^ thats what I was going to say.

& the intake resonator thingy. It starts with H. Somrthing like helms
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

yep i caught that too...the three screw holes just to the right of the egr solenoid
            ---------------------------------------------------
            The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
            ---------------------------------------------------
            BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Working...
            X