1989 Automatic wiring help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 Automatic wiring help.

Well my 1989 Automatic car which I converted to manual has some wiring problems thanks to some kind of rodent.Now the cool thing is 1989 auto car has a different distributor and coil. and wiring than manual cars or 1990 and later cars.Does anyone have the correct Underhood wiring diagram for a 1989 auto car? Anyone have an 89 auto car with the engine out? Anyone have a 1989 auto car? The Haynes diagram is not correct.Ive worked on 3 cars that had engine compartment fires and they were easier than this, Anyway I think I'm going to have to disconnect all of the Underhood wiring, lay the harness out straight and take inventory of. what's. still intact, and what's gone.
    30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

Check www.festivacentral.blogspot.com I put some EFI ATX Wiring Schematics from my 1989 Vacuum and Electrical manual.

Comment

Thank you. Got it all sorted out already.Stupid mice.
      30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

Comment

Thank you. Got it all sorted out.Stupid mice.

Comment

Working...
        X