Parts for 93 Festiva!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for 93 Festiva!

Hi everyone! I recently purchased my very first Festiva and I’m in the market to restore it. I was wondering if anyone had some parts they could sell me? Or point me in the direction of a good parts location other than EBay because they are over priced and take wayyyy too long to ship parts. THANK YOU IN ADVANCED!!!

Welcome to the forum.
    I have many spare Festiva parts. If you make a list of the parts you are looking for... if I have them I will quote you a price. If you PM me your shipping address, I can also quote you a price shipped.

If you need part(s) that I have that are not practical to ship, I could even meet you half way in Brunswick Ga for gas money for my Festiva.

Comment

BTW Welcome to the forum. Nice to see new people join. This is were you will find all the best Festiva help.

If you need part(s) that I have that are not practical to ship, I could even meet you half way in Brunswick Ga for gas money for my Festiva.

I agree with you about ebay... I am done with posting anything for sale there. You have to charge more to cover all the added cost they apply. The last part I sold on there has been sitting at the USPS in Atlanta since December 11th. I'm still trying to get it back.

Comment

Just ask somebody has the parts

Comment

Posted on CL Olympic Peninsula (WA) today:

Festiva Farm For Sale!!! - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Not mine.
          88L black, dailydriver
          88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
          4 88/89 disassembled
          91L green
          91GL aqua pwrsteer
          92GL red a/c reardmg
          3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
          1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

Hi. You can post requests for parts in the for sale and wanted forum on this site. You can also look online at RockAuto and FourGreen and other suppliers. Be carefull because some will list onlly one part for all Festivas when there are different parts for different years and models. Best to research part numbers online to make sure you are ordering the correct one for your vehicle. I call local parts suppliers stores. They often have generic parts in stock and I can pick them up same day. Have fun with your car.
            Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Working...
            X