Cam Waughs round headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Waughs round headlights

I've used search but no luck, tried following the following link but keep getting an errot
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28914 does anyone know what parts and pieces Cam Waugh used on his round headlights? Or a working link for round headlight swaps. Thanks
    30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

my aging brain pan recalls they were headlight buckets from a VW. Golf or Rabbit? I bought a homemade set from a member that tacked the round buckets onto the festiva plate but can't recall who was selling them. this was well over a decade ago. I'm guessing the tinted outer lens on the Cam car was homemade from plastic sheet. by the way, what a great name especially for a car guy. CAM WAUGH! makes mine sound like Doofus Mcfarley.

Comment

Best I recall I got mine from a '89-volkswagen-cabriolet.

Comment

Best I recall, I got mine from a '89 cabriolet.

Comment

Working...
        X