Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Festiva owner Olympia Wa

Hello forum,
    I am Todd just bought a 1991 Festiva L 5 speed 212,000 miles. Daily driver, needing some love but have already covered a few hundred miles in my $850 purchase.
    previous owner was a member of the forum, if anyone could hit me with his username so I can search hos posts to give me further insight on what all has been done, that would be helpful and appreciated.

I am not planning on going too crazy, just basic maintenance and daily commuting in my little fuel saver.
    And I've got to say I'm already in love with my little go-cart.

Looking forward to meeting up with fellow Festiva owners & hitting car shows with this tired old roller skate.

I am also building not one, but two 1980 Ford Courier trucks. One is mine the other will be my sons first vehicle.
    Thanks in advance for the welcomes.

(I'll have to upload pics in a little bit, when I figure out how to resize)

Welcome, Todd! You'll have fun playing with your new ride, and there's a load of information on here about the maintenance and modification of them. Unfortunately, this forum is a shell of its former self. What is the previous owner's name? I've found that the best way to get good answers is to ask detailed questions.

Comment

Todd gives his location as Olympia, WA. That should narrow down the search for the previouys owner on here. People tend not to use their real names as their member name which could complicate the search. LOL!
      Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_91 View Post
        Hello forum,
        I am Todd just bought a 1991 Festiva L 5 speed 212,000 miles. Daily driver, needing some love but have already covered a few hundred miles in my $850 purchase.
        previous owner was a member of the forum, if anyone could hit me with his username so I can search hos posts to give me further insight on what all has been done, that would be helpful and appreciated.

I am not planning on going too crazy, just basic maintenance and daily commuting in my little fuel saver.
        And I've got to say I'm already in love with my little go-cart.

Looking forward to meeting up with fellow Festiva owners & hitting car shows with this tired old roller skate.

I am also building not one, but two 1980 Ford Courier trucks. One is mine the other will be my sons first vehicle.
        Thanks in advance for the welcomes.

(I'll have to upload pics in a little bit, when I figure out how to resize)

Welcome to the forum Todd. We need lots of new member to get active on the Forum to get in back up to speed.
        I have sent parts to a member in Kingston Washington who owned a White 91 5 Speed which had low miles on in back in 2013.is you Festiva White?

Comment

Working...
        X