1989 LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 LX

Too bad this wasn't discovered some years ago. Still has the rear cargo cover and other rare options I might try to save. Tires are like new.

1989 LX 2.jpg 1989 LX.jpg
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

How bad is the inside with that window being down (and possibly water running in from the busted tail light)?

If nothing else - lots of good parts to score. I found a mint 89 LX at the junkyard near me (it was said that it "ran out of gas" and was abandoned, which ended it up there). I scored a full mint interior (complete with under seat tray) that I swapped into one of my cars.

Good luck saving it!
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I haven't seen the car in person yet. My brother found it and sent the pictures. I plan to go see it. My first thought was that the driver's window was down. Probably not any problems with the rear tail being busted out. Still has the factory tinted rear window with defrost and switch, cargo cover and hardware, cargo light and cargo light latch, rear window wiper and washer + washer fluid bottle. some wide red stripe molding (and bumper cover?) is still good. Passenger side rear view mirror. Under seat tray or at least the rails. I have extra under seat trays if the rails are still there. Know a person interested in a front fender which would probably pay for the price of the car. Rear spindles are in demand. Not sure if it's a A/C festy, but I've sold a couple of those complete units. It's a carb version so that's a demerit. Has the upper door trim and full console maybe. Etc. I'm still a glutton for these rare and getting rarer options.
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
      X