I'm B-a-a-a-a-ack!! :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm B-a-a-a-a-ack!! :-)

Greetings again folks...I've been out of the Festiva world for close to four years, but just landed a freshly-found 93 Festiva, 129k original miles, and even had brand new tires (when it was sat up five years ago). I've done the basics to get it running, so for now I'm rolling around with slightly bumpy tires thanks to some flat spots. Ahh well, can't argue with too much perfection! ;-)

I'm excited to be back. This site has been a *wonderful* source of information and entertainment. Hoping I can eventually know enough to actually help folks out rather than simply needing help. Am currently searching for headlight retainer rings, but if none show up I may end up trying to 3D print them...something I know nothing about, but I know where there's a need, one should try to fill that need when possible. Thanks to a library with enough funds to both scan and print, I may be able to get them printed. We'll see. Anyway, thanks for reading, and thanks for still keeping this site open! Sure am glad it's still here!

-Ray in Texas :-)
    I am currently Festivaless. I am without Festiva. Non-Festiva. I'm UnFestiva'ed. Living post-Festiva. Ex-Festiva Life. Hashtag sad :'-(

PS - Please send very low-dollar offers. Currently looking to buy, but will have to empty the couch cushions to do so. Hashtag sad, again.

Here are two in perfect condition that I will send to you via first class mail package with tracking for $15. Please PM me if you are interested and I will give you my paypal address.
    Festiva Headlight RIngs.jpg

Comment

Consider em sold...thanks much! I'm hoping to learn about 3D printing...but now I have an excuse to be lazy and put that on the back burner...heh... Thank you! :-)
      I am currently Festivaless. I am without Festiva. Non-Festiva. I'm UnFestiva'ed. Living post-Festiva. Ex-Festiva Life. Hashtag sad :'-(

PS - Please send very low-dollar offers. Currently looking to buy, but will have to empty the couch cushions to do so. Hashtag sad, again.

Comment

Working...
      X