Window Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Shopping

Ok everybody I have a 1988 Festiva L 4 spd manual carb engine with 191,390+ miles and I have a dilemma about my windows. I can't seem to find any decent priced right door windows and my windshield is in need of replacing soon my cracks are getting bigger across the window. Some advice on where to search would be appreciated because I'm getting frustrated with scrap yards and such not having these gems on hand lmao

You could post a request in the For Sale and Wanted forum on this site to see if members have any. If you call around to local parts stores one might have some old stock at old prices. I've had good luck doing that for parts. A Google search on "Ford Festiva windows" brings up websites although I haven't looked at the prices or shipping costs. Hope that helps.
    Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Pretty sure I have a complete set of glass (including sunroof but not a windshield) in the attic.
      I will sell you the passenger window for $30 plus shipping. Shipping the glass can be expensive I think but I haven't checked lately. Respond if you are interested and I will go look in the attic to make sure it's still there. If you have tried to find glass locally and can't, you will have to pay for shipping or drive to pickup.

Comment

Working...
      X