It's a festivous world we live in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a festivous world we live in

I've noticed that when I go out driving I see anywhere from 2-4 Festiva's every time! Mostly just L's, but a couple nice GL's too. I saw a really nice aqua blue GL today with some aftermarket rims, with an older lady driving it. Then last week at the theatre I saw a red GL - dirty, but still in pretty good condition.

Maybe it's just that I notice them a lot more, but it seems like a lot more people are driving them. There's only one person I've seen driving one that's around my age(19), which I haven't seen him driving around in a while. He drove a white, beat up L which I could never forget because the antenna was broken, but still dangling.

What about you guys? Notice an increase in Festy sightings?

heck ya, i saw like 10 or 12 in the last day i was in town and i saw one with that rare hatch twice, if i see him again ill do a e brake turn and ask if he is selling it lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Yep...now that the mazda dealership moved there is one i see parked at a near by building...many others...i seem to always see new ones and the never the same one twice.

-Scott
      Aqua 93 L
      Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
      White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

I see this one LX every now and then that has a blue body, gray hatch /w spoiler, and grey hood. I want to steal her wheels

Comment

For me it's the other way around; I used to see a red L for sale, plus a blue one and a burgundy one, but I don't se them anymore...I feel like I have the only Festiva in town now...
          The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

I think they are coming out of the woodwork around here. Used to be I'd see the same 3 or 4 everyday. Now I am seeing more like 10 or 12, some beaters, a few really nice ones. None for sale, tho. :evil:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
            1989 L - 247K miles Slick
            1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
            Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

i seen a white one pulled over last night by 2 cop cars !! wow 2 cop cars? did they expect a high speed chase?

Comment

I wonder how many festivas were sold in US/Canada from 88-93 ??
                sigpic
                The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva
                  There was a list on the Yahoo mailing list that had production numbers, not sure if is still there or not. But I see a blue one quite often and once in a while a silver one.
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

I only see a red one that some high schoolers drive around.

Comment

I love driving through the Ford dealer here , it has been here for a long time .

As I pull through , I see salesmen point and come to the window and usually get a laugh.
                      ------------------------------------------------
                      The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                      Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                      HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                      Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                      Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                      Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                      Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                      90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                      It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

I pulled through a ford lot in freshtiva this summer and two salemen followed me in their golf cart. They couldnt catch me though. :lol:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva
                          Probalbly too many....I could just imagine some Ford Executive saying 'we cann't have any of that'....followed by a slew of butt kissing managers fighting to put their foot out to to be shot at.
                          Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
                          The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

its rare i see another festiva around me, now and then a see a couple of them in bad shape. one time i saw one at the walmart with a scoop on it, but he was gone when i came out. never seen him again. maybe he was smart and moved away. :lol: i have seen two in missouri, i wont say where as freshtiva seems to be a hoarder :shock: they are both purple. one beater, one not bad. next time ill leave a note.
                            "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

:evil4: I prefer collector over hoarder.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X