Server Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Error

Trying to post up pics of my new ride and getting a server error. Thought I'd try a post without pictures see if it's a pic thing or a posting thing.

It threw the error but made the post, seems like there is some trouble with the old board...

Comment

Yes, that has been around for quite a while and has been reported and, I believe, fix(es) have been attempted. Basically you learn to ignore the error code. What I do when the error message appears is to save a copy of the message, leave the forum, and go back in to check that the message has been posted. If not the saved message can be posted again but I've never had to do that. Sometimes you just have to go with natural, rather than artificial, intelligence.

PS. It happened again just now. Error message but posted anyway.
      Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

I actually was trying those work around but could not get it to post pictures. I understand that most people have moved over to facebook, I'll just keep trying. I was wanting to post up that I ended up with the 4 door that came from the Netherlands =).

Comment

Working...
        X