Who owns an ooffff Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who owns an ooffff Festiva

You have to look up the hex color to know what I'm talking about.

00ffff hexadecimal = 14 + 16*14 + 16^2*14 + 16^3*14 = 61,166 decimal ? (from progrgamming IBM mainfraines in the 1970's)
    Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by WmWatt View Post
      00ffff hexadecimal = 14 + 16*14 + 16^2*14 + 16^3*14 = 61,166 decimal ? (from progrgamming IBM mainfraines in the 1970's)
      Looks like we have more in common than Festiva madness. Would you happen to own one of these too? Hex Calculator (1).jpg Hex Calculator (2).jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

This Color:
        #00ffff color hex Aqua, #0FF color chart,rgb,hsl,hsv color number values, html css color codes and html code samples.

00eeee is also another shade:
        #00eeee color hex Cyan2, #0EE color chart,rgb,hsl,hsv color number values, html css color codes and html code samples.

Lots of Colors:
        https://www.december.com/html/spec/colorhex.html
        Last edited by 1990new; 06-27-2022, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Sorry, I don't have a nifty hex calculator although I did write a Fortan program to emulate one. All I have left is the green IBM flowcharting template and a couple small Fortan progrms on punched cards as keepsakes. I do still have a slide rule for use during power outages.
          Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by WmWatt View Post
            Sorry, I don't have a nifty hex calculator although I did write a Fortan program to emulate one. All I have left is the green IBM flowcharting template and a couple small Fortan progrms on punched cards as keepsakes. I do still have a slide rule for use during power outages.
            I got my start in computer operations in the Air Force in the 60's and then went to school on the GI bill after I got out. Had courses in Fortran and Assembler in school but never wrote any programs in those languages in my working career. Knowing Assembler did came in handy for debugging cobol programs though.

I used to have a box of 2000 5081 cards but they have all disappeared somehow... my kids and grand kids taking them to school for show and tell probably.
            Some of the odds and ends of the trade that I still have are: flow chart templates, forms rulers, an 80 column card gauge. An account machine plug board punch down tool, a printer paper form punch and a storage board for those printer tapes, a couple of plastic write wrings for reel tapes. I also have several operation manuals for old account machines in addition to a few old programming manuals.
            Last edited by 1990new; 06-28-2022, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X