Out the time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out the time...

Hard to believe I been disappeared out FF.com like 10 years ago and now I, myself resurrection from dead! The things and people quite lot changed here at FF.com. It seem going be very few people probably will remember me..

Well, I finally have one 1988 Ford Festiva in my hand.

Welcome back... as you have probably discovered a lot of our most active members have either abandoned us completely for facebook or are only posting here occasionally.
    We do have lots of "guests" viewing though so please post away.
    Also... please don't be too discourage by the slowness of the sight compared to the early days. You just have to be a little more patient.
    And. If you need parts for you 88 Festiva check out my free parts thread and let me know what you are looking for.

Comment

@ 1990new, Thanks, I would never bow to evil Facebook and I don't even have one FB account anyways. If you read careful the FB policy about data info personal it can pass over date to state police use anything against you. Yikies.

I wondered who's our ff.com owner now? not 25horseplay (Brian Mccavish) ?

Yea, I can see ff.com so slow and some broken data.

Crap, I feel like I should go back to my graveyard bed and sleep it for next other 10 years?

Comment

I remember you. I am glad that you are vertical and above ground without no vaxxident.
        You will just have to get used to logging in twice.
        88 was a good year. Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

IMG_1003[1].jpg
          "Pics or it didn't happen." oh yes that was very common in 10 year ago to ask the proof! Here it is and she the chicken Red Debbie is the my copilot driver.
          Oh yeah don't worry I did not take any blood clot shot vaxx I was asleep too long!
          Last edited by Festiva GTX; 08-17-2022, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X