Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Festiva Parts are going to the dump soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva Parts are going to the dump soon.

I've been trying to give Festiva Parts away for a while now and most of my larger parts are gone.
    I have a couple of bins of misc parts that will be going to the dump soon unless someone comes to get them.
    Sure would like to see someone come take everything before that happens.

I'll post my own WTB / NPL (NPL-Need Part List) I am sure I need something for my two Festiva... a lot really.

Comment

Festiva parts to Idaho.jpg
      Originally posted by Festiva GTX View Post
      I'll post my own WTB / NPL (NPL-Need Part List) I am sure I need something for my two Festiva... a lot really.
      These are the parts from you list that I have. These parts are FREE... you just have to pay the shipping before I send them.
      When someone asks about parts I may have, I try to locate them and if I have them I put them together in a shipping box, notify them member that I have them and wait for payment of the quoted shipping. If I get no response after three days, the parts will be up for grabs to anyone else who might want them.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by 1990new; 08-08-2023, 07:41 PM.

Comment

I have a large storage bin full of rubber and plastic mostly interior parts like cubby, arm rests, window cranks, dash compartments heater/ac hoses etc.
        I will be putting all of this in the trash on the 21st of August.
        Also contains two good Vaf intake assemblies.
        So this will be my last offer of free parts like those.

Still have the rebuilt shifter assembly for $25 plus shipping.

Comment

Done send $ and PM

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva GTX View Post
            Done send $ and PM
            Your free parts are on the way... I sent a complete VAF unit instead of the one in the picture with just the box.

Comment

I need the Pulse Air System that is attached to the air cleaner assembly...See attached Picture
              Attached Files
              SEMPER FIDELIS

Comment

I need the Pulse Air System that is attached to the air cleaner assembly...See attached Picture
                Attached Files
                SEMPER FIDELIS

Comment

Working...
                X