What cars use B6 or B8 motors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cars use B6 or B8 motors?

Our poor Festiva is history, lost in a recent eviction as abandoned; off the street since the spring of 2013..our sole automobile since purchased in Eureka, CA the fall of 1999 with 85,000 miles, which had been detailed prior to sale though in reality a lemon..for $2,500!!

What I'm wondering about now, is what cars were made with B6 or B8 motors? Since I already have experience with a Festiva, perhaps getting a mechanically similar vehicle would be an advantage? Especially if later models, made subsequent to Festivas sold in the states?

Who knows, maybe someday a second Festiva with a bigger motor?

I need to step away from DIY though, as all my extensive collection of tools got stolen when my apartment got looted during an eviction October of 2022, while I was hospitalized..

Recently a low-income legal aide office helped to get an "order of limited dissemination" so that I can rent normally again; which blocks the eviction from being reported in background checks. The most notorious complex in town where I'd rented innocently February of 2008, and was unable to rent elsewhere due chronic physical disability. A long story..
    '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Opps!! How this thread got posted three times is a mystery. Now, how to delete two of these?
    '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Comment

Working...
    X