Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The prizm forums are not as cool as these forums

Yo peeps...

so i got me a chevy prizm since my fest died on me.

I tried my best to find an other festiva and i searched for one for over a month but only found 1 forsale within 50 miles. i went to take a look at it but it was beat to $#!&. it was factory blue but was painted white and was pealing in some places and the hood and fenders wer painted like primer with gloss on it. the really bad part was that it had sheet metal rivited along the bottom from the driver side to the pass. it looked like the body may have been bent in half at one time. it had 101k miles and they wanted 1k for it! i dont think so!

so i found me a chevy prizm and its ok for being a total bland car. i miss driving my fest. that thing really did turn heads..

but anyway i found some crappy prizm forums and i was hoping it would be as cool as this forum but it is far from it.

sorry for the rant but i wont be leaving this place even if im festivaless...and if all goes well ..i wont be festivaless because i really do want to buy an other one and soon!

This forum and its peeps rock!!!

Are there any other forums this cool? :shock:
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

Go to Corolla forums, they are the same car.
      Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
      1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
      2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
      2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

What exactly happened to your Festiva?
        Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
        Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
        White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
        White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
        Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
        Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
        Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
        White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

If you ever need help on toyota especially corolla.. I am here to help.. you dont have to go anywhere..

Comment

The cam shaft locked up and it made the upper timing belt pulley rip itself off.. the cars been leaking and burning oil and coolant as well for some time.

yeah ill go take a look at corolla forums and see how they are.

Comment

sounds like you need to do a BP swap :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

^+1!!
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

No forum comes close. The diversity and friendliness alone seal the deal. I frequent about 6 other forums for cars and music. Nothing even comes close. Hmmmm sort of like no other car comes close to the festiva!
                  youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

:shock: id love to do a bp swap!!! i have like 0 clue on how to start that tho :lol:

and before i got the prizm..i was looking into getting a assent and had gone tot he assent forums and they were not that great as well altho alittle better then the prizm forums..

its time to take off all the goodies on my car and box em up and put them into storage. peace out peeps

Comment

if all thats blown in the fest is the engine, why dont you replace it with another b3 or a b6?
                      89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
                      RIP 90LX

Comment

you can always put a 140 HP 4AGE engine in your Prizm.. My car or was my corolla wagon had a 4AG engine mated w/ 6 speed tranny out of a 1995 JDM corolla levin...

I sold my corolla 3 weeks ago.. :cry:

Comment

Yeah, the 4AGE from 87-up had ALOT of potential. (lasts a heck of a long time too.) If you can find an 87-up block, throw some 4AGZE Low-comp pistons in it, you can boost it to some considerably high numbers.
                          Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                          1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                          2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                          2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by stefan
                            if all thats blown in the fest is the engine, why dont you replace it with another b3 or a b6?
                            yeah ima keep my fest around still and play with it now that its no longer my main car.. this is what iv alway wanted to do anyway but couldnt with out a second car. we'll see what i can come up with

Comment

and stefan.... i like the way you make it sound like the engine is just a minor piece of the car. (Is that all thats blown out is just the engine? just replace it) XD

Comment

Working...
                              X