Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wHAT CARS ARE THE BEST TO GET A B6T ENGINE OUT OF ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wHAT CARS ARE THE BEST TO GET A B6T ENGINE OUT OF ?

I would want to one day put a b6t in my Festy...what are the cars it came in and is there one better than the others ? :pottytrain5:
    Mr.Ca$h

91-94 mercury capri Xr2

86-89 mazda 323 gt/gtx

There all the same motor
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
    ---------------------------------------------------
    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

I see a lot of people desire them.Are they bolt in or do you have to do mods ?Same gas mileage ?

Comment

they require mods (engine computer, IC, IC piping for the intake, etc.)... and no, you won't get the same gas mileage out of a larger than stock motor with a turbo
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

The Capri XR2 is probably the easiest to find for the engine. Then your Mazda 323 GT then the GTX. They all require rewiring the car to run with again the Capri being the most documented. They bolt to the stock trans but it is weak, that is why the upgraded tranny again being the Capri XR2, it has the correct axels and tranny. When upgrading the tranny you need to fabricate all mounts. If useing the stock trans FMS sells a mount kit. The stock tranny will work at stock boost levels as long as you don't beat the daylights out of the car.
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

Wow nobody told him to use the search function :shock:
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking... LOL... but I am sure there is a sticky on this...

Comment

Working...
              X