GRRR!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRRR!!

Well get out to my car this morning to go to work...all 4 tires are slashed....get the wife to drive me in here car..notice at least 20 more cars with the same... :evil: ...some kids with too much time on there hands...

-Scott
    Aqua 93 L
    Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
    White 06 Ford Escape XLT

I think I would be hunting....someone will start bragging about it....then they are caught. Then the fun begins :twisted:
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt
      I think I would be hunting....someone will start bragging about it....then they are caught. Then the fun begins :twisted:
      no no no, thats why we have gun control in canada. keeps the bad guys safe :roll:
      89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
      RIP 90LX

Comment

As far as car vandelism goes i've never seen anything like vancouver. We have some of the highest break in rates..and i think it all comes down to lax punishments. In one part of vancouver the police caught a known car theif...and when he was off the streets car theft went down 65%!!Its mostly kids and crack addicts.

-Scott
        Aqua 93 L
        Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
        White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

That really sucks! Sorry to hear that. I don't understand why people do crap like that. It's so frustrating and makes me angry. :evil:

Comment

some kids through 2 rocks at my house and broke a bay window and put a hole in the siding... for no reason at all... STUPID KIDS. and i live in a dead end street and in the middle of nowhere and still have stuff like that happen... i cant think what its like in the city. i go there every so often and i see things like spray paint on every wall, windows broken, cars missing rims and crack heads everywhere... its BAD. what crack heads will do for a fix, it sucks what we have to put up with

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

And with the cost of ammunition these days too.
              Seriously, we as a society are not well. I say we only because I think we are responsible for the world we live in. Stewards, if you will. I certainly have not the answers, but wish I did. I think here in the US so much value is put on "success" and that success seems to be mearsured in $. The only time you will know if you are successful or not will be after you've left this behind.
              It seems that examples like movie mobsters that have great cars, great women, and money illustrate an easy way to success. There is no easy way, success is measured in the sum of the total of a life. And maybe sometimes by the number of signatures in the guestbook at your wake. That is not always a guarantee either, maybe bad weather that day.
              Befriend all that you meet on your path, everyone has something of value to share.

It is interesting though, there are 6.5 bn people on earth, 50 yrs ago there were half that many. really when you consider the amount of people it is actually safer now than then. We hear all the bad stuff instantly now, if a bomb goes off on the other side of the earth it is on the net in 10 min. 50 yrs. ago we may never have heard about it, that would seem peaceful, only cause we wouldn't know.
              it runs so sweet
              91 L 5spd

Comment

Working...
              X