twin engine suzuki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twin engine suzuki

on the japanese nostaltic car website i saw this odd twin engine car. cool website and forum section.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

thats neat, i also found a website for a twin engine 92 Eagle Talon, one in the back and one in front, could use both at once, or have RWD or FWD when ever he wanted, i thought it was very cool.

Justin
    blue flake 89L shaved hatch, Lowered, BP swap in progress, bobtail bumper, 5spd tranny, acura 5 spoke 15" wheels and fiberglass dash

Comment

I remember seeing a twin engine Tiburon at one time, also.
      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
      Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

What about the twin engine VW Golf that was a Pikes Peak runner. That was cool too.
        The Festiva Store
        Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Anyone every seen Suzuki Escudo? Twin engine, one supercharged and one turbocharged... I still do not know how they made that work... turbochargers work completely different than superchargers.. totally different power curves... but yet they made it work with one transmission... beats me...

Comment

They use to have a crx with dual 1.5 EW carbed engines. The tiburon ran 10.9 in the quarter
            ---------------------------------------------------
            The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
            ---------------------------------------------------
            BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

We may see a twin engine BP Festy in spokane.
              I think they are waiting for a donor BP car and the temps to rise a bit...

*1992 Sport "Beauty" and 1989 L "Beast"

Comment

Working...
              X