North American International Auto Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North American International Auto Show

So some buddies and i are going to Detroit this Saturday, to the auto show, i'm sooo excited! i've never been to the detroit auto show, only to chicago about 3 or 4 times. its almost a 4 hour drive from where we live in Indiana, but we'll take the PS2 and the GPS and things should but great. i might post some pics of the really sick concept cars, or the really small ones! i hope the TATA Nano is there, i'd like to get a better look at it.

derick

Detroit probably has the best auto show. The Detroit Autorama for custom cars next month is also another great show.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

Nah chicago auto show is the bestest. LArgest & celebrating the 100yr aniversry
      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

i've never been to the international detroit show but would have liked to, i've been to the autorama and loved it!! there were some amazing cars there, i still have all the pics (156 of them) does anone know the date for the autorama show?

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

sorry but san diego holds the best auto show in there convention center ....

Comment

SEMA is the best. If you get in of course

Comment

Nice comments! I want to go to all the shows mentioned!
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
              X