Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT FORDFESTIVA.COM..????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had this crazy idea about modding my festiva (A joke in Australia) did a google search to find Aftermarket parts and found FMS and though them found FF.COM
    1993 Ford Festiva
    Under going Surgery

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3097069

Comment

Didnt this start out as a yahoo group about 10 years ago?
      96 Ford F-150 XLT
      93 Festiva L (Modified)
      92 Festiva L
      68 Mustang GT 428cj

Comment

I found the old ezboard after googling "festiva engine swap" Haven't turned back since! Oh and I was simply looking for b3 to b3 info... but got hooked with the twin cam stuff. And I stay because there are no posers on this forum, just honest people who love their cars.
        *1992 Sport "Beauty" and 1989 L "Beast"

Comment

My car told me about it. :confused2:
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Interesting none of the members saw the stickers on another festiva advertising the site :-) I found out about this from my brother (Azumazon) not sure how he found it though.

Comment

Met a guy in Autozone parking lot hooking up a power amp,He told me about this site was a lurker for about a year could not get in one day so I joined the group.
              Met a bunch of nice guys will be here for life.
              Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
              99 Dodge Caravan SE
              95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
              94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
              78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
              78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
              03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
              95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
              95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
              95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment

@phantorn

not sure but thats what i thought myself.... i remember being in the yahoo group when there was talk of everyone moving to a new forum that would be easier to use and strictly festiva.....

this place kills the yahoo forums 100%

Comment

My car told me about it.
                  Which one?? :lol: :lol:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

I used to laugh at small cars such as Swifts and Festivas, until my Swift GTi (which I bought as a compromise for sports cars I was addicted to and fuel economy that I needed as a college student) show me how much better a small and light car could be in every department. I still laughed at Festivas though, thinking they looked kinda stupid, until I saw Cam's car in SCC. From that moment on, I was hooked, knowing how fun it must be since my first car had a B6T too (323 GT) and seeing how cool it can look with minor body mods. I then tried to find more pictures of Cam's car and stumbled upon FF.com and I've been amazed ever since at all the things I've learned about Festivas, mostly their performance per dollar ratio!!! :cheers:
                    The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

google. a long time ago, i remember finding the ez board forums, didn't join until i got mine from my folks. addicted ever since!
                      89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
                      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
                      92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
                      New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

I also laughed at Festivas when they first arrived in Alaska, prior to their introduction I owned a Ford Fiesta from 1978 to 1986. A great car, with a "real engine" but after 6 years the doors were no longer fitting in the winter, and the engine was loosing compression at 110,000 miles.

Fast forward to the 4 years ago, my son was now coming home in the summer from college and needs something to commute about 70 miles round trip for his summer job. I did not want to have him run up the miles on my 1999 pickup truck and forget him using my 1987 sports car, that is my summer daily driver! A friend loaned us his beat-up 1989 Festiva (veteran of a roll-over) for the summer, my son thought it was great, especially the fuel economy. So before the next summer I purchased our current the 1991 Yellow Festiva for $1,000. Son got 2 summers use out of it before the compression went south.

3 or 4 years before buying the Festiva became a member of 3 other forums one for my truck and the others for my sports car. Got a lot of great help on my projects on them. So when I started to consider my options for replacing the Festiva engine one year ago I Googled "Festiva Ford Forum." That is how I found you guys!

With some excellent help and success, I am now considering buying a 2nd Festiva to add to my "collection."

Comment

Re: HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT FORDFESTIVA.COM..????

Originally posted by smcawc
                          I bought a Festy and started doing internet searches.
                          Found FF.com the exact same way. I joined a few months before we changed over to the new board.

I learned everything I know about cars from this site and its helpful members.

Tim
                          White '89L auto - Sold!
                          Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

I always loved small cars. I was actually looking at body kits for the Metro and I decided to look for a festiva body kit. I found the SHOgun and I kept on searching and found this place.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

TTTTIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEEEHHHHHHH????????
                              Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                              Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

TTTTIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEEEHHHHHHH????????
                                Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                                Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Working...
                                X