Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva Towing Capicity

FYI a festiva can pull a 1994 jeep YJ :twisted:

Sorry no pix, but you should have seen the looks on peoples faces.. major street... rush hour
    89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
    RIP 90LX

LOL

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Comment

lmao ... man that would of been hilarious!

Comment

I have used my festivas to pull all sorts of cars too. Festivas, Isuzu Impulse, 76 CJ5, and.... I can't remember everything I have towed with mine. They are great at towing though.
          The Festiva Store
          Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

I pulled a full size chevy king cab 2wd out of the mud. I was on gravel in my stock 93 5 speed. I was in reverse and at a 90 degree angle from the truck. I just kept bumping as he kept spinning and trying.
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I had a hitch on my first Festiva, used it to pull a jet ski all the time!
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

Something I Never towed with my Festiva........................................... ...A car loan!
                Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
                The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

My friend pulled a 240SX with a Suzuki Swift. That had to be the funniest thing I've seen towing-wise so far.

Now we have a joke going around the group: "Did you see that Geo? It pulled on the 240sx all day."
                  Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                  1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                  2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                  2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

I pull a sunfish sailboat with my Miata all the time.

Joey
                    As he was perfectly drifting past the apex I looked at Quasimofo and yelled "You know, I have never been in a rollover accident before!"... I think it all went pretty well after that.

Comment

Working...
                    X