rusty wreck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rusty wreck?

i was scanning flicker and saw this pic set. poor festiva. that must have hurt.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

RUSTY!!??? that thing looked clean!!

Comment

thats a shame

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

NO! NO! NO! NO! That is mint! It is right hand drive is see. Bumpy corner lights too.
        '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
        '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
        '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
        '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
        '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
        '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
        '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

You know,why can't we ever get called to pick those up ?! Poor Festy.It looked clean ,even the interior.! MATCHING MIRRORS AND BUMPERS , TOO.!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

That appears to be a Japanese Festiva.
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

WHY !!!!

That car is cleaner than any around here in my town .

Those people just threw away their retirement :lol:
              ------------------------------------------------
              The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
              Smart Passion white with H-D interior
              HD2500 Duramax Chevy
              Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
              Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
              Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
              Z28 LS1 power 500 +
              90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
              It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Maybe thats considered old & rusty to them
                It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I was talking to someone from Singapore recently, and over there, cars can only be used for 10 years. After the ten year period, you can no longer license a car, and it is junked out(or maybe they sell them to people in other countries). I believe the main reason for this is to discourage average people from owning cars. This cuts down on a lot of congestion. She said most people do not own cars, mostly public transit and lots of scooters. So yes, a car in that condition could be considered junk in some places.

Comment

:pukeright: wasteful :!: Then they show a picture of a red honda. The replacement Im guessing. :roll: Looks like the need to invest in a weed eater. They are wasteful and lazy. I hate them.
                    sigpic
                    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

The red honda is over then 10 years old........

Comment

sniff.....thats unfortunate

-Scott
                        Aqua 93 L
                        Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
                        White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

i should have left him a comment about the photos. :twisted:

Comment

That looks like my car!!! I can't stop spotting parts I could've use from that car!!! Idiots!!! :banghead:
                            The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

i did leave him a message, but i was civil :lol:

"hi, im a member of fordfestiva.com, its ashame to see the car being treated like its junk.

the festiva is a very much loved cult car, and members on the site were disturbed that a car in such fine shape would be treated as if it a wreck. members often look for unique parts from asia and europe to make their cars distinct. many nice parts i see on that car from your photos.

of course i can see why you wanted the cars moved, if they were on your property and getting in the way. but the festiva looked to be undamaged prior to the crane smashing its hood. so its to bad it couldnt have been resold to someone needing dependable transportation. rather than being treated as a wreck".

signapore is like the clean/neat freak of the orient. they fine pple for sticking chewing gum under the seats of public transportation...not joking. so i wouldnt doubt it about the car laws there.

i dont think these were his cars, but rather left there as he had to call the landlord. so im doubting the red car was a replacement for the festiva.

but his notion of it being a "rusty hulk", well i guess he needs glasses... :lol: and his posting of the pic with the smoosh caption, give me the idea he isnt a festiva fan. :roll: some people....

Comment

Working...
                              X