No announcement yet.

Shall I change my civic 1997 Vs. a 323c ls 1995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should send the 323 to me, and keep your Honda...
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by Maxtiva
      Yes I know that we don't have those 323 in North-America but the guy import it to Québec so I should change my car against his car
      It's not imported; these 323 were only sold for one year in Canada, in 1995, in only a full equipped version with a BP. Their high prices (17000$ CAN at the time) pretty much put the nail in the coffin, and guaranteed that they would never sell. I say go for it, don't miss that good of a deal; I'm sure they will achieve collector status soon enough...
      The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

I got the the Mazda today and I think this is a good deal. I will post more pic later.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Yeah!!! Right on!!! Looks like your starting your own BP powered family lol!!!
          The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

you changed too often of cars lollll
            Red Festiva Sport Édition 1991 1.3 And P-FLOW

Comment

Working...
            X