New body for the little car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New body for the little car!

My Alfa Romeo shell is pretty much toast, so I had to find a new body for my 1/10 RC car. I can't find another Alfa shell reasonably priced, so I had to settle for a Honda. Pic 1 shows the new shell (just finished painting it!) and pic 2 shows how I truly feel about it.

HAHA very funny.

Comment

So what brand is the car? I assume its HPI by the decal. I always wanted either a RS4 or an Team Associated RC10.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

The body is an HPI. The chassis is a Tamiya M-04m. I've got me a rear wheel drive Civic!

Comment

i know this isn't the for sale forum, but i have a brand new traxxas stampede, new style with the gray chassis parts, i drove it twice and my transmitter was droped and shattered. if your intrested in it at a fraction of the new price, PM me.

blue flake 89L shaved hatch, Lowered, BP swap in progress, bobtail bumper, 5spd tranny, acura 5 spoke 15" wheels and fiberglass dash

Comment

^^ Does it come with the turbo?
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

sure for the right price. lol
              blue flake 89L shaved hatch, Lowered, BP swap in progress, bobtail bumper, 5spd tranny, acura 5 spoke 15" wheels and fiberglass dash

Comment

Working...
              X