jokes are great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jokes are great

me and my friends are always arguing about cars. i have one who is a Mitsubishi nut, another who is obsessed with miatas, another who loves mr2 s, and one who loves nissans to death. i personally could go either way. i like all wheel drive eagle talons, and dosent love the boost king supra and the miata has the soul of the b6t(the block). who dosent love a two seater convertible? the Nissan kid is always getting the most crap because his ride always needs work. he is working on a biki rom for his 240sx so he can basically program his ecu with burnable chips. so any ways on wendsday i decided to stay at home and study instead of hanging out with them. so they thought it would be clever to put magnets all over my truck. the Nissan boy got them as a promotion at the local walmart he works at. they did it at about one thirty in the morning and i went to bed at about eleven to get up for an early class. i diddent really care most of them flew off on the highway. i did keep some of them. my morning class ended up being cancelled so i went over to his house. i called him so he knew i was comming, before i went in i wrote slow on the passenger side of his carwith the magnets. they were on for a good portion of the day. i got my revenge. dont mess with me or my car
    -rev till the valves float grab second and haul ass-

you have waaay too much time on your hands...next time he gets drunk just write on his forehead with permanent marker...dingleberry is a personal favorite of mine, repulsive without being obscene.
    Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
    1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
    1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
    2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

oh i will,we are having a big party soon the permanent marker will be flyin

Comment

you can also shave off the eyebrows...thats always good for a laugh. just shave one though...then they have to do the other one to keep from looking like an even bigger tool
        2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

Mustard makes an interesting party favor for those that pass out early.
          :cat:
          Proud former owner of a shineee blue '93 Festiva L. Marvin will be missed.

Comment

oh your gonna have to elaborate on that one kitty

Comment

oh yes please tell

please

Comment

I was at a science fiction convention in Tri-Cities WA. In the evenings after all the planned stuff has ended for the day there are usually several room parties going on. I was attending one in the suite of the artist guest of honor. One guy had wandered through several other parties, and imbibed in great quantity, before arriving there. He was sitting on the floor for a bit then slowly slumped to one side and passed out.

Now the host, who had also been imbibing by this point (I believe he was drinking Toxic Waste) took exception to this guy so rudely passing out on his floor and wanted to leave him something to remember the host by to remind him not to do this again. First we looked for shaving cream, but nobody had any, nobody had and whipped cream either (at least that they were going to give up for this purpose) however we managed to find a bottle of mustard. So, being an artist, the host took this bottle of mustard and outlined his guest's ear, hairline, and one side of his face then let him continue sleeping. I left before the "guest" woke up, but from what I understand other party goers were still there and he didn't realize he'd been mustarded until he reached up to scratch his face and smeared it all over.

Now most people would learn their lesson after such an incident.

The next night the artist was having another room party. They still had a 5-gallon bucket of Toxic Waste to dispose of so he opened the door and turned up the music and that's all it took for the party to begin. Guess who wandered in again? Yep. Mustard Boy. He was all "ha ha. Good joke" and on in he wandered. After a couple hours, guess what? He'd passed out again. This time leaned back in a chair, his head tilted back, and his mouth open. Well now if that isn't an invitation I don't know what is.

So the mustard was found again, applied in a most artistic way across his face and in his mouth and he was left to wake on his own in the chair. When he woke it involved lots of spitting and gagging and a mad rush to the bathroom. For some reason he didn't attend any room parties at that or any other convention for some time. :twisted:
                :cat:
                Proud former owner of a shineee blue '93 Festiva L. Marvin will be missed.

Comment

peanut butter pack there freaking toes with it and put there shoes back on for them :twisted: LOL had a few friends pull that on a friend with a supra.. LOL they were all drinking and I was holding the keys cause I am a mello drunk well I was drinking vod supposidly the vod was in the fridge in another bottle and all I had was an empty bottle with water... hehe once he passed out I test drove his car and ran out half a tank of gas for him by the time I got back they were putting the last shoe on him all I seen was peanut butter toes and a shoe going on LOL man was he pissed in the morning... LOL

Comment

My roomate was an asshole drunk who always tried to pick fights.. one night he came in all drunk, my right hand/forearm was in a cast (another story) and I suck at leading with a left, but he started screaming at everyone standing in the room. I was in front of the sliding glass door 3 floors up, and he started calling me names etc. and went to shove me through the glass doors.. well out of nowhere, he catches my left hand uppercut which knocked him smooth out.. Man that guy was pissed at 5am when he woke up hog tied on the sofa. But he wasn't nearly as mad then as he was when his sister came over to cut him loose (we called her) Everyone there had had dealings with him in this type of state before, so out came the sharpies.. This guy is a pretty big guy, but there wasn't much of him that didn't have ink, and oooh the stuff we wrote.. BAD. He was ok a couple of days later.. he even apologized to everyone for being an ass..

Comment

Working...
                    X