Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nevermind

nevermind

You are in N.Y. is this part of P.A. close to you ?

Comment

no not really. hazelton is about 2 hrs 20 mins from me. i travel alot of ground so i know of a few festys around, but these stood out (and have been in the same spot for over a year).

Comment

I'm close to Hazleton. The guy probably visits Harry's and pulls the parts before I can.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

WOW....1/2 hour beyond work for me....Simon, where are you? Play pirates and split the loot.
          Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
          The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

WOW....1/2 hour beyond work for me....Simon, where are you? Play pirates and split the loot.
            WOW so your saying steal them out from under me, thats real nice. :?

its tough for a new enthusiast to get anything because there are too many people on here trying to hog everything that comes up.
            next time i`ll keep my mouth shut.

Comment

I got my first classes airfair ticket to where did you say...ohh yeah Hazelton. Thanks for the tip buddy. I don't thinkk you have to worry about simon picking any of them up, he's a big talker, no do-er guy..lmao
              ---------------------------------------------------
              The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
              BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

take the flight and try to find them buddy :wink:

Comment

Dont tempt me i just got my refund back from the government. I could then drive them to your house and flaunt them right in front of your very eyes!!
                  The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                  BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

:argue:

LOL

Comment

delete

Comment

Dont tempt me i just got my refund back from the government. I could then drive them to your house and flaunt them right in front of your very eyes!!
                        i doubt you'll be driving them anywhere as they all look like projects. anyway go ahead and impress me 8) i have a 65k original rust free festy sitting here you can compare them to!

Comment

Joe - About about an hour from Hazleton. I'm 30 miles north of Harrisburg.

For the OP - I don't think ANYONE was serious about going for any of these cars. In fact, Hazleton is fairly big and I've NEVER seen any house with 6 Festivas at it. The only place I know of is the you pull it junkyard (what I referred to as Harry's in my first post) that usually has a bunch of them in there.
                          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

WOW. Look likes somebody found somebody else's button and is pushing it. Relax, ruppenduro, most the guys on the board don't have the resources or the space to buy more festivas. They are just playing with you to get you worked up. Most of the time, on this board, when someone says they are going to try to buy a car, everybody else will back down till the first person backs out.
                            The Festiva Store
                            Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

i am relaxed noname, just playing the game but thanks

Simon, i went to harry's that same day, saw these on the way home. gotta love $65 engine week......

Comment

Working...
                              X