Money Saving Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Saving Idea

For those of you who send parts around the U.S. and want to save a few bucks on shipping, try this. Send your smaller stuff using "MediaMail" with the USPS. I sent some cds from Iowa to Georgia and said send them the cheapest way. It cost me like $8 and some change for 3-5 days or whatever it was. I sent the same things to the same place and requested "MediaMail" and it cost me like $2.80. Just thought I'd pass it on.
    ENFORCER - Midwest Festiva Inc., Iowa

#1 '90 Sport to modified Lx - RollazX
    #2 .....Cheesehead
    #3 '91 White - Donor Car
    #4 .....Montana Project
    SOLD----Levistiva for $1500
    Bought her back for $450
    Now that's darn near priceless!!

Cool tip wish it worked on heavier objects, you could send me a aspire brake swap...lol
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
    ---------------------------------------------------
    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

that might be but in most cases the shipping will take alot longer to get there and this will only work for books and anything on paper and cds......... still a good tip tho

Comment

Cheaper shipping? Use those flat rate priority boxes for your bricks you send cross county. $8.95 ANYWHERE in the US.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by FoxProGT
          that might be but in most cases the shipping will take alot longer to get there and this will only work for books and anything on paper and cds......... still a good tip tho
          Shipped on Saturday, arrived in Georgia on Monday. Nobody said you had to tell the Post Master it was a box of oxygen sensors for an '89 Festiva.
          ENFORCER - Midwest Festiva Inc., Iowa

#1 '90 Sport to modified Lx - RollazX
          #2 .....Cheesehead
          #3 '91 White - Donor Car
          #4 .....Montana Project
          SOLD----Levistiva for $1500
          Bought her back for $450
          Now that's darn near priceless!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy
              Cheaper shipping? Use those flat rate priority boxes for your bricks you send cross county. $8.95 ANYWHERE in the US.
              I can vouch for that. BTW A B6T valve cover will fit nicely into those boxes. :lol:

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Working...
              X