tricked out festy sighting on i-35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tricked out festy sighting on i-35

hey guys, on my way down to kansas city today i saw a white festiva with sideskirts and a kia pride rear spoiler headed the other direction...as far as i knew the nearest member was in salina ks, but with the kia pride spoiler it has got to be someone in the know... so if your on the board let me know, we can meet up sometime.
    Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
    1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
    1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
    2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

damn, I just went through there like 2 days ago. I'd have liked to have seen that...
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

That would be cool to see. I need to start looking at more stuff like that so I can get ideas of what I'm going to do to Marvin.
      :cat:
      Proud former owner of a shineee blue '93 Festiva L. Marvin will be missed.

Comment

hey jim were you on i-35 a couple of days ago headed north? i think i saw a white festiva that day too.
        2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty
          That would be cool to see. I need to start looking at more stuff like that so I can get ideas of what I'm going to do to Marvin.
          *cough*B6swap*cough*

White '89L auto - Sold!
          Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

no, I was on I-70 east on a black motorcycle. I just did my first IronButt (coast to coast and back)
            Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

Re: tricked out festy sighting on i-35

Originally posted by aithanmier
              hey guys, on my way down to kansas city today i saw a white festiva with sideskirts and a kia pride rear spoiler headed the other direction...as far as i knew the nearest member was in salina ks, but with the kia pride spoiler it has got to be someone in the know... so if your on the board let me know, we can meet up sometime.
              I live in KC and haven't seen it yet.. Was it in KC?

Comment

damn jim u got more commitment to riding than i do I don't think I'd b able to do that!

Comment

it took me 10 days, and was a friggin' blast! Vail, CO was absolutely sweet!
                  Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

only one question though how the hell do u get so much time off work to make all of these trips u make?!? :?

Comment

??? well, this was my 2 week vacation for the year. most of my other traveling is for work.
                      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

ahhhh so u got a job that demands u travel for it... must b nice..... envys jim...

Comment

well it was headed north, bout 40 miles north of kc. didn't get a good look at the plates, i was too busy checking out that uber rare spoiler...

Comment

Originally posted by rotinaj13
                            ahhhh so u got a job that demands u travel for it... must b nice..... envys jim...
                            yes, its most enviable to have to travel Newark NJ, Utica NY, Yonkers NY, Pittsburgh PA, Williamsport PA, all the hot spots....

and the only place I've seen more abandon buildings than west Texas is Detroit....
                            Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

well when u put it that way :-P damn it jim quit trying to shut me up LMAO well thought u traveled to like michigan, ohio, and other places as well...

Comment

Working...
                              X