Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Ford Fiesta

Hey there Festiva lovers,
    Well, the official word is that the new Fiesta will be in the usa in late 2009, and will not be called the Verve after all; they have decided to use the
    Fiesta name world-wide!

Pretty nice looking car, and not too much bigger than our beloved Festiva
    hope this works, this is my first time trying to post a pic here.

[/img]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj168/fiesta_1988[img][/img]
    If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
    Mark S.

ok, that didnt work.
    cant seem to post a pic here, but then again i'm not too good with my new computer yet.
    sorry about this....just search the web for 2010 fiesta and you'll find it.
    If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
    Mark S.

Comment

ok, I hate to do this to you, but could somebody, in plain english and considering the fact that I use a Mac, explain how to post pics?
      I can't figure this out at all.
      and yes i read and tried the post on how to post pics....didn't help.
      I don't even know how to "copy" etc
      I would like to try to post more pics here and get more involved, but it would be hard to do without posting pics.

and btw, why can't a user just use a pic from his hard drive? It seems you can't do that. Wouldnt that make more sense and be easier???
      Thanks everyone
      Mark S.

Comment

Mark S.

Comment

i think on a mac you have to hold down the ctrl or alt botton and then click the mouse, it is the same as right clicking on a pc

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

ok, as you can see, i figured it out. geez. I'll be ok, just need sleep.
            Thanks for your patience
            Mark S.

Comment

if thats a 2010 fiesta.. do you think later ford will make a new festiva since the festiva of today came after the fiesta?

Comment

Heh. I saw an old 70's Fiesta today. Bright yellow. I kind of want one. I imagine I'd have to settle for this new pointy headlight variety.
                Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
                Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
                White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
                White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
                Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
                Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
                Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
                White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

The back of it kinda looks like a yaris.
                  1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport(Sold)
                  1999 Ford Mustang Gt 35th ann. (Sold)
                  1993 Ford Festiva Gl(Sold)
                  Looking for another Festiva

Comment

Not bad, I think I could get used to it.

Comment

Any Specs available? Anyone?
                      Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
                      The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

Found a small amount of info here.....

In-depth coverage of the automotive industry, vehicle recalls, concept car releases, spy shots, auto show news, celebrity car crashes, first drive reports and more
                        Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                        Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                        "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by FoxProGT
                          if thats a 2010 fiesta.. do you think later ford will make a new festiva since the festiva of today came after the fiesta?
                          I wrote in and asked if Ford would remake the Festiva once. They said there were no plans of it. :cry: :cry: :cry:
                          Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                          91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

a good story on the new Fiesta is here:

Autoblog Electric brings you car news; expert reviews of cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs; and pictures and video. Research and compare vehicles, find local dealers, calculate loan payments, find your car's book value and get a service estimate at Autoblog.com.

I'm waiting to see what the mpg is, but it looks to me like a nice car.
                            Mark S.

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman
                              Originally posted by FoxProGT
                              I wrote in and asked if Ford would remake the Festiva once. They said there were no plans of it. :cry: :cry: :cry:
                              :cry: :cry:

Comment

Working...
                              X