2000 Kia Pride stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Kia Pride stuff.

I'm working on getting some stuff off a 2000 Kia Pride. I gave a long list of stuff to him. Hopefully it is workable and I can get a small shipment of goodies.

what are you thinking of?

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
    92 GL - parts car
    97 aspire - parts car
    87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
    http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
    Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Some of the newer Pride parts need modifyied to work with our cars.
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 88festiva1.3l
          Originally posted by 25Horseplay

lets see if u like to be corrected

Some of the newer Pride parts need " to be " modifyied to work with our cars.
          Look I am getting tired of your "know it all answers" For instance the speedometer is wired different, the corner lights don't fit the fenders are cut different. Those are two examples I know for SURE. I am sure tthere are other chnges. Even with our Festiva's there are many differences between years.
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

x2

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
            BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
            BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
            New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

lets see if "you" like to be corrected

This is not a cell phone...people type in full words and do not go around correcting others they have no business correcting. The way 25Horseplay typed that was fine....the "to be" does not have to be in there to make it a correct sentence. Your statement of " lets see if u like to be corrected" does not pertain to anything that he said to you at all and is not proper english like you were trying to get across to Brian. You may need to take a step back and think before you type before you are unable to do so on this site!
              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              There ain't no rest for the wicked
              until we close our eyes for good.
              I will sleep when I die!
              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Whens someone gonna ban this troll? His nonsensical posts and know it all answers are more than a little annoying!
                  Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                  - Unknown
                  I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                  - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                  - Bumper Sticker

Comment

I do not think that we need english lessons for small typos, and mistakes.

88festiva1.3l , if you look at the words under 25 horseplay, you see they say "Because I pay the bills!!!!!
                    Administrator !!!"

Hmmm, sounds to me like he just might own the site. You have posted alot since joining, indicating to me that you get some enjoyment from the site, do you really want to antagonize the owner?

Spelling modified "modifyied" may have been a typo, or another way of saying modification.

so if we wanna be perfectly correct, needs "to be" modified (correct)

or

needs modification (correct as well)

but you are corrected for english because your posts come off as gibberish, and your diagnostic ...... ya know, I prolly shouldn't start in on that type of bashing here, I have to go to work........ I have a water pump to replace on a Jeep!

BBL
                    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

it's kind of ironic, the sentence you typed is about correcting 25Horseplay, yet you have spelling errors in that exact same statement "u" short form for "you"

need i say more?

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

o.o

Comment

:happy1:
                          91GL, 93L, 91L, 92L
                          00 f250- xlt 7.3 6speed 4x4
                          88 gtx
                          74 torino- enduro car.

Comment

:shock: Not sure how this turned into a spelling and grammar lesson but oh well. that's internet forums I guess. :lol:

Anyways, I know the fenders and corner lights are cut different. But I'm trying to get both front fenders, lights, and grill. (and the trim piece under the lights. Also, looking at getting numerous other interior pieces. You know, speedometer, switches, clock, dash tray, etc. Whatever I get that I don't feel like using I will list here for you guys. It's only one car so it won't be a lot of stuff and it may not happen at all. I'm stilling working the guy though so it hasn't been called of yet.

Comment

^ good luck, I hope you get your box-o-goodies. I thought you already installed a clock.
                              sigpic
                              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
                              X