No announcement yet.

im ready for the western canada meet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im ready for the western canada meet!!!

I FINALLY GOT A FESTIVA

its a 1990 LX with a big ziper on the side, i dont know if it factory or not but i think its cool

it needs a front wheel bearing and tires, that is about it, but im doing the aspire swap so it all getting changed, so its all good its got a big dent in the hood and rear panal, but i think the one in the rear will pull out. the bad is that it has 400,000 kms on it, but i think if it has lasted this long, it has proved it self worthy :lol: it still purrs like a kitten and pulls good. hear is a link to the add. and no i did not pay 800... i only payed 600.

when i got home i found this one... everyone need a parts car... i may be going to pick it up tomorow and it says 600 but he is asking 250 :roll: still everything that is wrong with mine, has just been replaced on this one lol

a festiva a day keeps the crave away... it only makes it worse lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

SWEET!!!!! 1990 LX WOOT WOOT!!!!! Great prices! You should buy the parts car because you already have the egt engine at your disposal. Two nice cars for $850, possibly less, is a great deat!

Kevin

Comment

Congrats on finding a Festiva!!!

Comment

nice score!

body matched bumpers... somethings been switched

oh man if you dont want the roof rack im interested!
        89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
        RIP 90LX

Comment

im thinking about keeping it, if i ever need to carry somthing big, then i have a way. and the shipping would be alot. if anyone is looking for the head rests with the holes in the middle ive got them and dont like them...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Get the parts car too!! Aqua rules!!!!!

-Scott
            Aqua 93 L
            Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
            White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

I don't think that's a 90 LX.... The 90 LX has a black piece that is painted below rear window. I can't tell from the pictures, do the seats have removable headrests with holes in them?

Either way... Looks like a great purchase! Congrats on the buy. Welcome to the Festiva world.
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch
                im thinking about keeping it, if i ever need to carry somthing big, then i have a way. and the shipping would be alot. if anyone is looking for the head rests with the holes in the middle ive got them and dont like them...
                If you change you mind about it i could pay you for them then get them from you at the meet.

How are the headrests? Mine are cracked in a few places

By the way, that aqua one looks mint too!

Simon, the car might have been re-sprayed, notice the painted bumpers and trim... or its a GL shell with 90LX mirrors, seats and whatever LX stuff it has.
                RIP 90LX

Comment

it says LX on the rear, so i think its a LX :lol: i think ill keep it stock for now to see how fast it will go with all stock stuff on it, then the mods will begin :twisted:

stefan. sounds like a deal. they do have a small crack at where the metal pole comes out, you cant see it when the head rest is on.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

If Stefan doesn't take them I'm interested in a set of headrests with holes.

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch
                      it says LX on the rear, so i think its a LX :lol: i think ill keep it stock for now to see how fast it will go with all stock stuff on it,
                      97mph at least I know it will go that fast dont know much past that

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                      92 GL - parts car
                      97 aspire - parts car
                      87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                      http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                      Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

no i was thinking 1/4 mile times. but top speed will be tested soon enough :twisted: :lol:

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Nice score !!!

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

so where are the pix?
                            RIP 90LX

Comment

i keep on forgetting to post them ill try to get some of the int tonight and then the out side in the morning. im going to do that right now... as soon as i finish my sandwich lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                              X