Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tell Ford you want the 3-door hatch Fiesta!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell Ford you want the 3-door hatch Fiesta!

as you may know, Ford is bringing the new Fiesta to the usa late next year.
    So far though, they have only decided upon the 4-door sedan version for the usa, NOT the 3-door hatch. I will need a new car in 2010. Don't know about you, but a 4-door just doesnt cut it for me.

If you want Ford to sell the 3-door, I believe this is the address to write to them at. they have an email address too, but the written letter is more powerful, especially if you get lots of people to sign each letter!

Ford Motor Company
    Customer Relationship Center
    P.O. Box 6248
    Dearborn, MI, 48126
    If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
    Mark S.

I think you may have it backwards. According to this article, they've already decided on the 3 door, and are debating bringing the 5 door. http://jalopnik.com/364114/ford-fies...+searing-color
    Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
    Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
    White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
    White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
    Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
    Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
    Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
    White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Interesting. According to many articles I've read (car connection for example), Ford is planning a 4-door for the usa, and is undecided on any hatch for the usa, since, according to them, hatches are traditionally slow selling cars.

anyway wouldn't hurt to give them your opinion
      If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
      Mark S.

Comment

Ford needs turbo or GTFO.

Comment

Working...
        X