Ford Simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Simulator

So I'm going through the old DOS games and find the Ford Simulator series...test drive the new models on your computor! You can test drive the festiva but...the dash looks more like a taurus....Ford Simulator 3 is the newest one that includes the festiva...search google and there is all kinds of places to download....I had to use DOSBox to get it to run on XP.

-Scott
    Aqua 93 L
    Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
    White 06 Ford Escape XLT

awesome!

Comment

aww man every place i went to try and download it..it makes me ahve to sign up or pay some stupid dl fee :/ the game looks totaly 2d anyway so idk

Comment

Information on the various types of dogs. The top breeds, including Labradors, german sheperds, Spaniels, Terriers, Beagles, Boxers and many more.

This one is free I think...sorry for the long URL my work computer blocked that site for some reason....but the ff.com gets through!

-Scott
        Aqua 93 L
        Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
        White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

i was up till 1:00 last night playing (sports car gt) anyone know that game?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

yeah that link worked thanks... and i have not heard of sport car gt ....

Comment

Working...
            X