No announcement yet.

Mazdaspeed Festiva Parts (Lots of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazdaspeed Festiva Parts (Lots of pics)

Any of you Festiva guru's ever heard of genuine Mazdaspeed parts for Festivas in Japan? I have in my possession on loan from a friend an old Mazdaspeed catalogue of several pictures of parts that were once available by Mazdaspeed!

I'll have to be dodgy as he wont let me bend the pages all the way back to break the spine of the book/catalog, so i'll have to photograph them as best as i can

Yes take pic !!! We want to see this.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Sp33dy, you rule!
      Someone on one of the social networking sites mentioned the Mazda 121 DA / Festiva being listed on a 1993 mazdaspeed catalog but no other information was given. I have always wondered what parts they had listed. I am assuming that it was mostly b3 powerplant parts but can't wait to see the pages in all their digital glory. Thanks in advance for posting those images.
      I'm going to come at you like a spider monkey!
      White 1993 L plus, 5 speed - 47k miles
      * Aspire brake swap, 14" Miata wheels & Tein coliover suspension

Comment

Enjoy This is the best i could do without damaging and bending the precious book mad props to a mate of mine for loaning it to me.

Comment

Thats as good as i could manage without a personal photography studio at my peril Apparently bits come up rarely on YahooAuctions JP...... not too cheap either.

Comment

I NEED GTX bumpers for my project!!! That car is gorgeous!!!

Anyone know if the Festiva motorsports j spec are 100% exact copies????

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by av8ter

Kevin
              There must be some delay in FMS fiberglass parts, I have called a few times over the last two month requesting a set of front and rear GTX/ J spec bumpers, evertime they tell me to call back in two weeks
              money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

The FMS are exact replicas... The only differences I know are modifications made so that it bolts up to the Festiva easier.
                Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

parts

Most of that stuff you can get from FMS, the high durometer engine mounts are the same, the bushings are all the same, I'd venture to say the rear suspention beam is an Aspire one.
                  The limited slip is still avalable, and was made by Cusco if you try hard enough, you can get them still price is about $1,500 and only fits the festiva gearbox, so kind of redundant.
                  The N1 coilovers and the touring suspention were made by GAB and FMS used to sell the touring adjustables a long time ago, before they sold the super specials
                  You can get a bolt in roll cage from Autopower for the festiva. FWIW you can still find most of this stuff, you just have to know where to look, Mazdaspeed speced all there stuff and got it from various makers.
                  Other then is saying Mazdaspeed on it, you can still spec out your car with this stuff that you can get here.
                  Chris Rummel

Comment

Can you find a link for that Autopower Roll Cage plz............

Comment

Kevin
                      FMS molded there bumpers off a actual set of GTX bumpers, and their hood was too!
                      Brian
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                      :fish:

Comment

Can you find a link for that Autopower Roll Cage plz............
                        Brian
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                        :fish:

Comment

That Festiva on the front page. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by deathrace2000
                            That Festiva on the front page. Awesome.
                            Agreed. I think I'm in love. Thanks for the post, Sp33dy!
                            Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
                            Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
                            White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
                            White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
                            Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
                            Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
                            Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
                            White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Mad kudos on this post. MUST HAVE SWAYBAR! :headbang:
                              Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Comment

Working...
                              X