Good place to get stock 12 inch tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good place to get stock 12 inch tires

I'm trying to find some place that I can order tires for the stock 12 inch wheels, I'd like to have the best tire available(I know best of the worst), but I'm having trouble finding any.

i checked with tire rack two weeks ago and they had 155-80-12's for if i can remember correctly for about 30.00 apiece. think they were kumos,hope i spelled that right
    1960 willys pickup
    1967 jeep cj5

1988 festiva
    1989 festiva
    1990 festiva for parts
    1991 s-10

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

They are back ordered

Comment

discount tire had them for me in three days. thats in mn though so dont know if you have discount tire there
        1988 p.o.s. (228,000 and still going)

Comment

i got mine through a locally owned shop and they got em to me the next day. i paid $100 a pair, mounted and balanced.
          89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
          92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
          New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

Don't forget to check Wal-Mart and Sam's Club. They usually have some hard to find tires there.
            "If you're not first you're last!" -Ricky Bobby

-91L "Oliver" Now B6DE swapped with an ATX Capri ECU on a MTX!!!!
            The little Festy that could...and did!
            (Gone on to a new life)
            -90 Ford Bronco II Eddie Bauer

Comment

tire rack $38 a peice, yokohamas, order 4 last week, came in already and are installed.
              money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Originally posted by SIBladerunner
                Don't forget to check Wal-Mart and Sam's Club. They usually have some hard to find tires there.
                They have been getting harder and harder to find at walmart, the ones around here can not even order them anymore. I had one go bad that was only 3 moths old and I had to try and find them myself...they don't even talk between stores around here. I found one....thats it. Someone bought the last 8 they had at a walmart close to me about a week before I needed my new one......@#%#*#%#*#^
                "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                until we close our eyes for good.
                I will sleep when I die!
                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

the nearest wal mart has wheels for $20 each, but decided to buy the kumho's from the tire rack instead since kumho's are the better.
                  1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport(Sold)
                  1999 Ford Mustang Gt 35th ann. (Sold)
                  1993 Ford Festiva Gl(Sold)
                  Looking for another Festiva

Comment

Working...
                  X