free is always a deal !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free is always a deal !!!

i got a free sirius sat. radio today, with a subscription... i dont know for how long but, it works so, i cant complain

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Links or sites ?
    ------------------------------------------------
    The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
    Smart Passion white with H-D interior
    HD2500 Duramax Chevy
    Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
    Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
    Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
    Z28 LS1 power 500 +
    90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
    It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Nice score!!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I got six free months with my new car, they get you hooked on it... then reel you in with the subscription :shock:
        Kevin
        '93 L (BP{T} Sold
        '90 L Plus Sold
        '94 Mercury Capri XR2 sold

Comment

I have a sirius unit that I got for free after rebates....then when I got mad at them and cancelled the subscription....about 4 months later I decided I was gonna sign back up...plugged it in to update and get the number to call in. It was working!....they never shut it off...I have been using it for over a year now with no bill...woo hoooo...."knocks on wood"
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

i got it out of a truck that was repossessed and was going to be crushed, so i yanked it

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

My dad purchased a 07 F-150 last october and still hasent even payed one month for sirius, the previous owner must be!! We will see how long that lasts.
              1993 GL Sport

Comment

I've had XM in the house and in the wife's car (ON-Star) for years....the rates keep going up and the channel selection keeps going down....I cann't wait until Sirius buys out XM.
                Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
                The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

I thought the government or fair trade people were trying to block the buy out.I remember reading an article but I cant search for it at work.
                  96 Ford F-150 XLT
                  93 Festiva L (Modified)
                  92 Festiva L
                  68 Mustang GT 428cj

Comment

^^Yeh...its on hold-FTC Review.
                    Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
                    The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

I would like for them to merge for some of sirius' programing
                      96 Ford F-150 XLT
                      93 Festiva L (Modified)
                      92 Festiva L
                      68 Mustang GT 428cj

Comment

Working...
                      X