craiglist add for a Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craiglist add for a Mustang

I need some help determining wether or not this is a scam post.

could y'all check craigslist in you areas? If this is legit I'd really like to pick up this car.
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Yep its a scam!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

mmm hmmm.

I was interested in the 1982 Mustang posted on Craigslist... however, a brief search on Google revealed this; http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...800+craigslist

I don't have any appreciation for spammers, so please ignore my previous emails.

Jim D.
      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

That's interesting.

Me and my friends were drooling over that car last night, and we were considering buying it!

Good think no money changed hands! :lol:
        White '89L auto - Sold!
        Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

"Flagged for removal"
          Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
          Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
          White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
          White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
          Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
          Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
          Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
          White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

got a reply!

Hello James, Sorry for the delayed response, but I'm in Glasgow (United Kingdom) right now and I have been very busy. Anyway,thank you for your interest in buying the car. The car is located in US right now and has US papers. Why is the price so low? I am here in UK with my new work and I cannot register the car here, as it is made for USA, according to USA standards. So all that I want to do now is to sell the car at this price, because I need to sell it fast (I already made a deposit here to buy me another). The title is clean and you will have absolutely no problems to register the car in the States. I will tell you a few words about the car.. My Ford Mustang GT 5.0 4SPD with automatic transmission it is in immaculate condition with 112,397 miles and have the VIN number: 1FABP10F6CF213346, rust free, no scratch and hasn't been involved in any accident. The motor runs very well (6 Cylinders). The interior looks great(NO SMOKING). This car needs nothing,the title is clear ,it is not a salvage one. I want this transaction to go smoothly enough as I am caught in the middle of some very important events and have little time at my disposal. I already have tons of emails so I hope you understand that I need to sort them out. The price is $2,800 THIS IS MY LAST PRICE.I will not negotiate the price.I will take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the car ,to be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions.This way,I shall be assured of the serious intentions . For more pictures click in the link below: http://www.fototime.com/users/Cheneyllogan@aol.com/ So if you are interested please email me back for next step. Logan Cheney

anyone else see errors within this message? :roll:
            Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

OK, I'll bite. Where is the car? I'd like to see it first, if at all possible. What's the full story about why you have ownership of a vehicle in the US, while you reside in the UK?

Jim
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again James, As I told you in my first e-mail, I am in UK with my work. Before leaving US I had prearranged the deal with UsEuroCargo www.useurocargo.com so my presence in US isn't necessary. The car and all the papers(title,etc..) are in their possession in US ready for delivery. You have 5 days to test and inspect the car. So if you want to make this deal I need the following details from you: full name and addressshipping addressphone # After I will have all this details I will forward them to UsEuroCargo and I will proceed the order. They will contact you with all the details that you need to complete this deal and also to see that I am covered by them and that I am legit seller. Waiting your email with the requested details. You can check the VIN# 1FABP10F6CF213346. For more pics click the link below:http://www.fototime.com/users/Cheneyllogan@aol.com/ Regards!!Logan Cheney

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's great and all, but I insist on first inspecting any vehicle I consider purchasing. I collect Ford products of significance as a hobby, and have never purchased any sight-unseen. If I cannot inspect first, I will not be able to purchase it. Also, I take some issue with your description. You state in you first email that engine is a six cylinder, yet the photos and original description clearly indicate a 5.0L v8 GT package. Now mind you, the 3.3L straight six in the Mustang or Capri has historic significance as well, and also holds interest for me. Let me know when and where the car may be inspected. Thanks.

Jim
              Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

:happy1: This is getting interesting.
                Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
                Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
                White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
                White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
                Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
                Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
                Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
                White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

WOW , what people will do to SCAM ??
                  ------------------------------------------------
                  The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                  Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                  HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                  Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                  Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                  Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                  Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                  90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                  It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Work him! Make him invest all kinds of time. Digging his hole deeper and deeper.
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

He can't even get the description right, 6 cylinder GT? Never made one. A 4 speed automatic.............you can see a stick shift in the pictures. Hes a liar and scammer!
                      Brian
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                      :fish:

Comment

Working...
                      X