Question about Festiva colors...[POLL]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Festiva colors...[POLL]

I was having a blast reading the 18 pages of rare Festy options. Got me thinking about the colors. I'm sure this is a fairly newby question, but curious, what is the most common to rarest Festiva colors?

Brenton
    Red
    100.00%
    Blue
    0.00%
    Teal
    0.00%
    White
    0.00%
    Yellow
    0.00%
    Black
    0.00%
    Charcol
    0.00%
    Aqua
    0.00%
    Because....45 MPG.

I think Dark Charcoal and Surf Blue are probably the two most rare colors, with Yellow being close. I would guess white is the most common.
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

I have a dark charcoal, can you point me in the direction of "surf blue"?
      Because....45 MPG.

Comment

I'd say white is definitely the most common, probably followed by bright red, though I think there may have been two bright red colors, between the early years and the later ones.
        Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
        Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
        White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
        White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
        Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
        Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
        Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
        White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I would think red is the most abundent....I currantly own 2....my very first one was red....Brian I think has 2 that are red, quad dawg just sold a red one....when I see them around....the most common I see are red. I actually very rarely see a white one....at least around here.
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

surf blue, so you mean aqua?
            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

I made a poll out of this....let me know if there is a color I need to add.
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              I will sleep when I die!
              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I would guess the red Festiva is the most abundant also. I rarely see yellow (maybe two or three in my whole life, and I get around!) I still swear the "charcoal" 89 I have is really black (but maybe it's the deminishing clear coat) Now I know the surf blue color, I've bought and quickly sold two of them here in Mn. One only had 90K orig. miles, rust free from Idaho. The guy LOVES that car. He bought a red one from me too.

Brenton
                Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Q: Judging from the poll options, would you say there is a "charcoal" AND a "Black" festiva?
                  Because....45 MPG.

Comment

I am guessing from what people have mentioned....someone correct me if it is wrong and I will fix it.
                    89L Silver EFI auto
                    91GL Green Auto DD
                    I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt
                      I made a poll out of this....let me know if there is a color I need to add.
                      you don't have my festivas colour in there (the one in my signature) i'm not sure of the name of the colour i think it's like cayman green or something like that

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I would definitely say around here, the red ones out number all other colors combined by probably 2 to 1. :shock:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                        1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                        1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                        Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Here's a pic/link of my char/black festy. My eyes see black, but I did just wash it, so it's a little more shine than normal.

This is also the carby that I can't get to idle correctly (yet) and is for sale for those looking for one.

Brenton
                          Because....45 MPG.

Comment

You left out silver. That must be a rare color, because it is forgotten. Red, white, and blue are very common festiva colors. Aqua is up there also. Yes, there is more than one shade of red.
                            The Festiva Store
                            Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

red white and blue... i've got all three! i've seen about 4 red ones, 3 blue ones, and maybe 3 white, but i also saw this one really cool black one in the city one time. also saw a red GL sport with side skirts passing through once in a while. like a 80 yr old man driving it. weird. :lol:
                              89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
                              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
                              92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
                              New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

Working...
                              X