This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with FMS ?

Have you guys had trouble with them lately??

I have called and talked to them SEVERAL times about buying some fiberglass parts, have been told to call back in two weeks every time.

Last time they gave me a time frame to call back in , no answer, just the machine and I leave a message. No return calls

We are talking about an order thats close to $1000.00. I think they would show a little more interest.
    money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

par for the course with Roger.
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

same thing here.. that's 2k in order..

Comment

I'm glad I got my stuff when I did.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

noticed they havent put any stuff on ebay ither lately
          89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
          RIP 90LX

Comment

Well it reminds me while ago when I tried to order something with FMS parts and they don't really like much in hurrying with time and almost most time they don't answer email and phone I don't know the reason why...

To honest with you guys, I like their wonderful part stuffs but poorly with shipping and handle time.

Comment

Yeah, I hate to say it, but if they weren't the only ones with the parts.... I wouldn't buy from them at all. Very Very Very poor communication and customer service. Maybe they are doing very poorly and getting ready to go out of business???
              Have had 6 Festys... and counting...

My Website:
              http://www.StanfordMotorSports.com

Car Domain:
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Quaddawg
              My Garage Page:
              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/vb...o=view&id=6724

Comment

also, i called and emailed a few weeks back, it wasnt for like 1000$ worth of thing but close to 150. just small things, and asked for a shipping quote. had my money ready but just went to napa instead.

its hard to support them when they don't even seem the least bit interested in sales.

Comment

It has got to be hard for them when it is not there main source of income though, they are supply parts for a very small group of car enthusiasts. The customer service may be poor, nothing you can do about that.

Comment

I just spoke with Roger this morning on a small item and things went really well. My parts are on their way! I've had no problems in dealing with FMS over the last few years.
                    Ian
                    Calgary AB, Canada
                    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy
                      I'm glad I got my stuff when I did.
                      X2

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

no offense but would rather go with rockauto

(edited for content)

Comment

I'll say this now... Any bashing of FMS will result in an automatic ban. This is your only warning, no questions asked.

My personal experience with FMS? I've had good and bad... But good far outweigh the bad. Sometimes it takes a few calls, but I always get the stuff I need for a fair price and quickly. My hood was turned around in a week... I ordered a set of corner lights for my new headlights and had them in 1 business day.
                          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboi
                            no offense but would rather go with rockauto, seems like bs to deal with fms
                            Remember, FMS only one who carry the special parts such like body kits, high performance parts and stock parts...

While other such like Autozone, Kragen, NAPA, and etc they don't have these special parts what FMS can offered to us.

But... how we wish FMS can do improve better with customer service and great service for anyone.

Comment

Aint bashing em, just like wat gtx said, for them to improve thier customer service.

i have made numerous phone calls and emails with little to no response what so ever.

Maybe you should talk to them about thier customer service, who knows maybe something happened that we are not aware of.

Comment

Working...
                              X