dumb golfcarts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumb golfcarts

i had pull into my work area at the RV factory that i am employed. and was working quickly on the Cubstiva after work yesterday. my boss and a 'swingman' came in and were just talking and hanging out while i worked and then my boss walked away. its only 40-50 feet to the center wall that divides our plant. he opened the door, and came running back. quietly telling me to "get my car out of here". on the other side of the wall where a bunch of big wigs and the VP pf our company. so i quickly jumped in to my can and started to back out the large over head door.
    what i didn't think about was between my pulling the can in and backing it out, the swingman had pulled his golfcart in next to my car. as i backed out i cut the front end around to the right and nailed the back end of the golf cart with my right front fender and bumper, i was not happy but the damage was done and i guess its no huge deal.
    i'm going to chicago on Sat. and really want it to look great, but theres not much i can do about it now.

Oh that had to ruin your day.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

ouch! sucksss :sad7:
      Joey Richard Jr.

1991 Ford Festiva L; died but donated all her organs
      1988 Ford Festiva LX; EFI swapped in...actually everything swapped in

Quality is Job 1. Together, We Can Save Lives. Ford.

Comment

No.1 one rule of management...nothing good happens around a VP
        Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
        The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

Working...
        X