Happy Independence Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Independence Day!

All U.S. Peeps have a safe and happy 4th of July.

Abe
    Project B6T stalled. Waiting for inspiration or motiviation.

My section of the planet will sound like a war zone starting at 12 AM Monday...

:-D

Regards,

Tim
    White '89L auto - Sold!
    Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Same here in Wichita, KS. Sky rockets will be a flyin'. Forget the house, gonna start watering down my festiva tomorrow!

:wink:

remember...throw the firecracker, BEFORE it goes boom! :withstupid:
      Rob "BossMan" Petty

Comment

My fiance' and brother-in-law must have lit up a 10 mile radius on the Fourth. Three nights of setting off fireworks and they still had a full aerial display on the Fourth. And I think we still have a box full of bottle rockets. I think the smoke choked out all the insects in the entire county. LOL

I thought I was going to get lots of time to play with my car since I took a long weekend from work. Nope. I got to wash and wax it and change the wipers Thursday (got a couple pictures too, just have to get them out of the man's digital camera) and then my brother-in-law was able to get loose the rounded bolt on the thermostat cover so I was able to change the thermo on Monday. Rest of the time was laundry, baking for the holiday, and other domestic things that needed to be attended to. *sigh* :roll: Maybe next weekend.

Hope you all had a good and safe holiday.
        :cat:
        Proud former owner of a shineee blue '93 Festiva L. Marvin will be missed.

Comment

Happy Independence days guys/gals!
          * Retired Festiva-er*
          1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
          B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

Working...
          X