• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new vehicle...

Top down and the doors are off.

Shot of the seats and interior.

Front shot.

I took the ugly Sahara cover off that tire because it was really ugly.

I got it for a decent price, it's in near mint condition. It's the 4.0 inline 6 cylinder, 5 speed, low miles. Has air conditioning, which none of my Festivas do, so that makes it nice for the hot days going to work. It's a blast to drive. Since the Pimptiva has been put down until the B6T swap, I figured I needed something, plus this will help in the winters with snow and everything.

Simon
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Sweet. Jeeps are awesome. I am looking at a couple on Ebay, and a couple locally. You will definitely enjoy that one. The 4.0 is a pretty durable motor. Have fun!

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

well at least if you're driving that thing in the winter you won't have to worry about needing to build a FOURTH festiva (i lost count but i'm pretty sure you're on your third right?) because of snow-related accidents! I'm not a big fan of Jeeps, since i have to work on them almost daily at my shop, but they're not bad vehicles, treat it right and it will last forever, but you already know that.

Comment

I'm really happy with it so far and I'm sure that in the winter time, it'll make driving to my job a lot easier.

And the Pimptiva was parked for the winter this year, I drove one of my dads extra beater Tivas until the snow was clear.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Nice Jeep Simon...

Now you have both ends of the fuel milage spectrum covered!
          * Retired Festiva-er*
          1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
          B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

damn that thing looks mint. Love the color!

now its time to get a lift kit & snorkle y0. I used to go offroading w/my buddies up in college in western MD. lots of badass trails out there you can fuck around on.

One of my friends had a 1.6l tracker, that thing kicked ass...used to tip it over all the time and had my buddy's tacoma have to pull it out lol
            Wil
            02' Sc00by WRX Sedan (current project)
            00' Celica GT Automatic 38mpg gas-sipper (sold)
            05' Scion xB box-on-wheels (sold)
            93' MX-3 Hybrid on LSD (sold )
            96' Slowtegé 42mpg Beast-mobile (engine exploded)
            93' B6-ZE 'tiva GL aka"Blue Bomber"(now owned by darpien)

Comment

Fred - It's not too bad... I calculated about 20~ from city and highway mileage, so it wasn't bad.

Wil - haha, I'm thinking a lift sometime... Not sure!
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

if you put one those upside down "if you can read this... roll me over" stickers on it, I will come up there and smack you.

nice ride, though!
                Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

those stickers are great especially on jeeps!
                  -rev till the valves float grab second and haul ass-

Comment

when we goin off-roading? 8) :lol:

Pics of the Tiva
                    Pics of the Cavi

Comment

Looks good for a starter 4x4. Just don't develop the "Jeep attitude" I can't stand those pricks. Anyways have fun and keep the rubber side down.
                      Slide

Comment

FB - haha, no stickers for this Jeep. (However, I've got the "Jeep thing" down good for only having it for less than a week. )

Slide - Still got Festiva love. I won't be one of the pricks you speak of.

Spencer - I went a little bit this weekend when we were at camp in Sullivan County. Went back by this big waterfall and then continued back into the mountain instead of turning around, which went into more roads, more mountain, etc, etc and I ended up 20 miles ABOVE Williamsport, which was 60 miles from my original location... It did pretty well, there were a few rough spots, but it was mostly just dirt/rock roads. I went through a small creek too!
                        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

i mean as in when are you in the jeep and me in the TTG going out to a trail and doing some off-roading

Pics of the Tiva
                          Pics of the Cavi

Comment

Nice ride! Congratulations on it!
                            :cat:
                            Proud former owner of a shineee blue '93 Festiva L. Marvin will be missed.

Comment

Spencer - WHenever you're ready.
                              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
                              X