No announcement yet.

Levitan is falling behind # 10 is home at the ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that thing's clean! I always wanted a '90 L plus or LX. Does it have a name yet? If not, I think it looks like a Jethro.

Seriously man, you need to thin out your herd. You're hogging all the pretty Festivas.
    Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
    Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
    White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
    White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
    Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
    Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
    Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
    White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Its not a Jethro its a Linda Blu. It came with a name from the original owner. The previous owner is buying a mini cooper. 8) I appreciate the way they took great care of this festiva. You know how most people treated them. It couldnt have found a better home. Its Blu's first night away from home in 18 years. Glad she has some other festivas to keep her company. Ill be a good custodian. Second upgrade, power mirrors Hey juryrigger, you know about the meet in the Ozarks next weekend ??

sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

"I was cuttin' a rug down at a place called The Jug with a car named Linda Blu, when in walked a man with a gun in his hand and he was lookin' for you know who..."

I want a mini one of these days. I've called the Festiva the poor man's mini for years. Speaking of Minis now that you have a red white and blue Festiva, you can reenact the chase scene from the Italian Job. You could call it the Korean Job.
        Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
        Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
        White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
        White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
        Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
        Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
        Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
        White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Fresh....you're the pied piper of Festiva's...I'm glad you finally added blue to your collection....I was fretting that I'd have to chain mine down.

I'm happy for you....and me too :wink:
          Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
          The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

just noticed the chrome wheel rings! been wanting those forever!

-Scott
            Aqua 93 L
            Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
            White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

"Its Blu's first night away from home in 18 years. Glad she has some other festivas to keep her company".

if you didnt have a wife id be real worried about you :lol:
              "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

Yeah the trim rings....sweet ! The funny thing is I sold the previous owner two rims. He sanded and painted them. I got them back with the car. Sorry Chuck, I think thats funny. Third upgrade AM/FM with cassette. This car is pefect for all the stuff Ive got. I cant believe the auto gearing. Its pushing 4000 rpm at 70MPH. My five speeds are pushing 3000 RPM @ 70 MPH. :shock: No wonder the autos get such worst bad mileage. That was a mistake, they should have had an automatic four speeds or one with OD.

sigpic

Comment

WOW! That is super clean!!!! :thumbright:

I owned four festy's at one time, heck even fit 3 into my two car garage... very tight squeeze :shock:

Not as easy to find as they used to be...
                  Kevin
                  '93 L (BP{T} Sold
                  '90 L Plus Sold
                  '94 Mercury Capri XR2 sold

Comment

don't worry, Kevin. I'm hoping to be able to offer you back Blooregard in the relatively near future...
                    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by FB71
                      don't worry, Kevin. I'm hoping to be able to offer you back Blooregard in the relatively near future...
                      HaHa! No worries Jim! Most of mine have went to good homes... YOURS!! :lol:
                      Kevin
                      '93 L (BP{T} Sold
                      '90 L Plus Sold
                      '94 Mercury Capri XR2 sold

Comment

That is very nice Marcus , very clean ..too bad about the fender.

Shriner car :thumbright: :thumbleft:
                        ------------------------------------------------
                        The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                        Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                        HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                        Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                        Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                        Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                        Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                        90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                        It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

^ Thats going to change soon. Then Ill add the FF.C donation sticker.

BTW, I Love the shriners !! Im just not one on them. I dont want to false advertise. A group of festivas in a parade would be awesome though.
                          sigpic

Comment

How do you do it, Marcus??

That one's super nice!

"I cant believe the auto gearing. Its pushing 4000 rpm at 70MPH. My five speeds are pushing 3000 RPM @ 70 MPH. No wonder the autos get such worst bad mileage. That was a mistake, they should have had an automatic four speeds or one with OD."

Yep, lotsa rpms at highway speeds. I noticed your "new car sticker" said 31city/33highway. I'm getting around 27mpg in Luxstiva, with a B6 transplant. I hope to go to a 5 speed this summer. Dropping 1000 rpms sounds like a good idea on the freeway.

Ten Festivas! You should start a museum!

You should also think about hosting a meet!

Karl
                            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

^ Ive got an extra five speed tranny but if I were to swap then Id have all the complications from the ECU. The autos and the four speeds seem about the same RPMs wise. On the positve note I guess it keeps the cars in their optimal power range. I rarely rev a five speed to four grand. That seems to be the norm on the auto and four speeds just cruising down the highway at 70 MPH. :shock: Need to open the 1.3 up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva
                                ^ Ive got an extra five speed tranny but if I were to swap then Id have all the complications from the ECU. The autos and the four speeds seem about the same RPMs wise. On the positve note I guess it keeps the cars in their optimal power range. I rarely rev a five speed to four grand. That seems to be the norm on the auto and four speeds just cruising down the highway at 70 MPH. :shock: Need to open the 1.3 up.
                                ECU's are the same right? I just got done with that very same transplant in Basdastiva. Is there something I should know?
                                Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Comment

Working...
                                X