Clear Your Pm Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear Your Pm Boxes

With this new forum set up we have limited PM space now.Regular members are limited to 100. I dont know what the limits go up to after that. Please go through your PM boxes and empty them. If you want to save old ones for whatever reason you can save them to a folder on your computer for future reference in a couple different formats.

Ive got a couple people Im trying to Pm and cant because their boxes are full. Thats the reason for the post.
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

There are 24 members with over 100 messages in their boxes. The biggest abuser has 666 in his box.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
    BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
    BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
    New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mattswabb View Post
      The biggest abuser has 666 in his box.
      Who is this ???

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Satan

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by mattswabb View Post
          There are 24 members with over 100 messages in their boxes. The biggest abuser has 666 in his box.
          :shock: thats a lot, i had over 200 :lol: i erased them all now with the new format

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I can run maintenance files that will will automatically clear out members boxes who are over their limits... But I'd like to let people select what ones they want to keep...
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

i tried to clear them all, hit delete them all. then it still says i have 107. any one else have that problem?
              "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

Sent messages?
                Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
                  I can run maintenance files that will will automatically clear out members boxes who are over their limits... But I'd like to let people select what ones they want to keep...
                  I don't think Id do that, some people have mentioned that they had old Pms from DJ and such that Im sure theyd like to keep.

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

Give me a chance to get them cleared out I have like 253, just need to get to a computer I can print them all of at.

Comment

I'm going to change the limits a little bit... We'll do 250 for regular members (more than any other board I've ever been on), and then up for mods and admins...
                      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Youre the man! Do what you think is best!:thumbup:

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

Working...
                        X