Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello FF.Com I missed ya

Holy crap FF.com is doing real great

Dj Are you still working hard on the site or is somone else doing it? Its been a while since iv'e been on here mad years now. Looking back to my Festy LOL yea now im working more harder on my 4x4 Explore LOL..

Well guys and gals that know me Dennis From NY Hello long time no hear keep up the great work. All the new people have fun enjoy and save your money cause you can dump alot of money into any project and still not be complete. LOL

Welcome all new members welcome to this great site FF.com has been going and going so great alot of nice people to help and its all good.

Guys keep up the great work.

p.s i miss you all LOL
    Dennis
    Dennis
    93 Sploder

Hello Dennis, not to be a butt , but, I hope your post is not a joke. If it is not then there is some shocking news.......
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I bet you can dump a lot more money into a Explorer project than you can a festiva project.
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
        Hello Dennis, not to be a butt , but, I hope your post is not a joke. If it is not then there is some shocking news.......
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8455

No i just found out bud about DJ I was the guy from NY that help build the 1st Site with Dj he was a very good man. I wish the best for his familey. Well, now i feel horrible. Sorry if it turned up that i was jokeing or so. Well now im going to have to tell my wife she awiles knew i talked to him as well.

Im so sorry well guys im here if ya ever have or need a question.

Dennis
        Last edited by festivaWES; 04-24-2008, 02:56 AM.
        Dennis
        93 Sploder

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva699 View Post
          No i just found out bud about DJ I was the guy from NY that help build the 1st Site with Dj he was a very good man. I wish the best for his familey. Well, now i feel horrible. Sorry if it turned up that i was jokeing or so. Well now im going to have to tell my wife she awiles knew i talked to him as well.

Im so sorry well guys im here if ya ever have or need a question.

Dennis
          Didn't come across as a joke....just wanted to let you know
          Last edited by festivaWES; 04-24-2008, 02:57 AM.
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Nice pics !! There is a person on this site selling a ford explorer for $500 if you need a second one to fix up or for parts. Here is a link to the listing .

sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Hey Dennis welcome back to FF.com, do you still have your Festiva? I have an Explorer as well. I am going the opposite direction and lowering it!
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
                Hey Dennis welcome back to FF.com, do you still have your Festiva? I have an Explorer as well. I am going the opposite direction and lowering it!

No on the Festy would like to buy another but i have too much into this sploder. I would love to see pics Send Em Feonix1123@aol.com Or Aim Feonix1123

Later bud

Dennis
                Dennis
                93 Sploder

Comment

Working...
                X