No announcement yet.

Spreading the FF.com Gospel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are nice I wanted to do ones like that but didnt want to steel DJ's art work. Mine are just plane jane FordFestiva.com thats all they say. If they are curious they will look if not the must be old, uncool, computer illiterate or all of the above. I would still like to do nicer ones like that with my name on them too.
    GenevaDirt do you think you can e-mail me a copy so I can change the name and e-mail and use them? Biglay5150@yahoo.com
    Bob
    Last edited by Biglay5150; 04-25-2008, 12:39 AM.

Comment

I will have to search for it...just looked and I can not find it....
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I try not to spread the secret here. Festivas and parts are hard enough to come by without them being in demand.... I wish I lived on the mainland
        1989 Festiva-- The Toy
        2002 Focus Zx3 -- DD

Comment

Where can I get a FF.com window sticker?...
          Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Originally posted by SIBladerunner View Post
            Always spreading the word, sometimes I think Axlander only talks about Festivas....but who blames him
            Is there something else to talk about?
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I saw a add in the classifieds here that had a guy looking for all models of festivas - I called him and asked what he did with them - him and his wife have one and hes fixing one for his daughter so hes looking for parts - I asked if he ever heard about the site and told him about FMS aswell.

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
              92 GL - parts car
              97 aspire - parts car
              87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
              http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
              Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Working...
              X